Thursday, May 27, 2010

Unclang The Bell (My Choose Me Moment)

I said it. There. I said it. I’d like to unring the bell just like Teddy did, but I can’t. Once everyone hears the bell you can’t unclang it. I really wouldn’t use the metaphor of a bell. I would have came up with something more original like a freaking siren. I don’t say the words and not mean them. Anyone who knows me knows I don’t. If I say them I mean them and don’t ever take them back, because they are rarely said out of my mouth.
Crush on Teddy. That’s what you want fine. But crushes aren’t for men over thirty. They are for stupid women and teenage girls. I had that moment I crushed. Was it stupid? No. But I had it just the same. I pushed the siren. I rang the bell. I said “yes”.
I can’t compete with a past. I can only fight for a future.




So….

I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like you being a McWhore, let you not give into technology, dedicate songs to you over youtube, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, crush on me, love me.

0 comments: